He makes the promoter buy them ;-)

I don't think it's about boycotting them, it's about destroying them.
You have to buy them to destroy them but ... well he's not pure. To be
pure about it, he'd have to steal them to destroy them, and that's just
no practical.

Maybe get Lester on the job deconstructing the Radioboy thing. He's the
theoretician on 313.