Kent williams wrote:
He makes the promoter buy them ;-)

I don't think it's about boycotting them, it's about destroying them.
You have to buy them to destroy them but ... well he's not pure. To be
pure about it, he'd have to steal them to destroy them, and that's just
no practical.

I?m not a big fan of McDonalds either.  So I don?t spend money there. Ever.

I love Herbert?s music.  But as a political statement, this stuff
has about the same socioeconomic effect as the French wine "boycott" orchestrated by the American Right before the Iraq war.

Once you give them your money, they?ve won.  The game is over.

--
Dennis DeSantis
www.dennisdesantis.com