So, how come that new Jeff Mills project is £10.99 per twelve?

That's £32.97 if you want the triple LP. ($60.50 Eu47.80)

"See The Light". I certainly have Jeff, I've seen your porsche and all, you
thieving git.

and that Mahogani. £7.49 for half a one sided 12"?
pah.

Is there a reason? am I missing something?

answers on a postcard please.

many thanks.

alex
*pricing watchdog co-ordinator*
or
*moaning dumb fool mug punter*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring