hello. we posted this issue a while ago op my (dutch) weblog.
it has something to do with the distributers.. One claims that they have the
exclusive rights for europe. (it was a belgium distributer) later on I had a
conversation with some shop owners, who claimed that if they wanted to make
any profit they had to marge on the records up to 80%.

We also tried to ask axis for an explanation. but it did not work out so
far.

kind regards
aida

--