Visage tidbits: The album "The Anvil" (1982) contained "Frequency 7 (Dance
Mix)".  Never heard the "(Dance Mix)" version - is that the one that
became famous in Detroit?  How different is it than the 7" B-side version?

I think it *is* the dance mix, but I have it on CD and it's buried in one of the numerous piles in my living room.
The 7" has vocals, right? (I have that too, somewhere)
The track without vox sounds much different/better/today without them.
The vocal-less version of F7 was released on The Anvil as a bonus CD tracks and can still be found there - I think it only pops up on "The Anvil" CD proper and not on the double Polydor combination of Visage + The Anvil, but I could be mistaken.

jeff