Cheers for the info greg.

>Never heard the "(Dance Mix)" version

I think that maybe the one you know. But, i only have this version, so I'm
not too sure. this is the version that is on the UK 12".
Is there another version - do you know?

>Anyone ever see "Mirai Eno Butou", the 1986 Japanese LaserDisc-only
>video release (16 promo clips, 52 minutes long)?

heh, no! Japanese laser disc only? ha ha, thats some rare s**t!!!

p.s. >T'wasn't
teehee, you a UK northener in disguise??

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring