yeah, i have the comp and was confused. the track reminds me of 'running'
by information society.
james
www.jbucknell.com

                      "Sam K"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      "list"
<313@hyperreal.org>

                      l.net>                   cc:      (bcc: James
Bucknell/ARD/AU/ReadersDigest)
                                               Subject: Re: (313) Visage again
again
                      14/01/04 01:50

                      PM

yeah i've got that comp, its def not pleasure boys, they made a mistake.
At one stage i think i knew what the replacement track was but i have
since forgotten.

pretty sure

Sam

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:06:11 -0000, "Robert Taylor"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Apologies if you get this more than once but my 313 mails don't seem to
> be coming back to me
>
> Recently the list was talking about Frequency 7 by Visage.
> I have another question about another track by them - Pleasure Boys.
> I have it on CD on the Mantronix comp on Soul Jazz and it sounds nothing
> like Visage - it's like an electro mastermix with bits of Bambaata's
> Planet Rock and a huge chunk of Hashim's Al Naafiysh - it's very cheeky
> but totally unlike Visage, so I was wandering whether it was actually a
> mistake and was something else entirely (a fault at the pressing plant or
> something).
> Anyone know what I am talking about?

> Note:
>
> Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
> necessarily represent
> those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated.
> This email
> and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the
> use of the
> individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received
> this email in
> error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thank You.

  Sam K