From: Matt MacQueen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 February 2004 05:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) techno LP's

On Feb 9, 2004, at 7:47 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> so - what's the best techno LP you have? (as a full listening
> experience)

jeez where to begin.. most of these hold together for me as the
"complete package" greater than it's individual tracks:

Chateau Flight - Puzzle !!!!!
Cim - Reference
Robert Hood - Nighttime World pt. 1,  Internal Empire
Kenny Larkin - Azimuth
Detroit Escalator Co. - Soundtrack [313],  Black Buildings
f.u.s.e. - Dimension Intrusion
Plastikman - Musik, and even better Sheet One  (yes that's one f*cked
up way to spend 70 straight minutes, folks)
Jeff Mills - From the 21st
Black Dog - Bytes
Soul Circut - Don't Spoil The Tension
B12 - Electro Soma (well, it's more of a catch-up compilation, but
"plays" like an album anyway...)
Monolake - Hong Kong,  (oooh esp. that last track...), Cinemascope...
Sean Deason - Allegory & Metaphor
Morgan Geist - The Driving Memoirs
Quant - Quantical Quantasm
Model 500 - Deep Space
Drexciya - The Quest, Grava 4, Harnessed the Storm even...

then ultra-chill techno LPs like:
Global Communications - 76:14 and Pentamous Metamorphous er however the
hell you spell it.
Biosphere - Substrata

peace
--