> I wonder if I dont listen to techno LPs too much because I never buy them
> on CD. Probably.

I think this is the key issue here for me. It's not just techno either. I generally classify albums/lps as either CD or VINYL. If an album has the odd track I'll want to mix then I'll buy it on vinyl, then prolly convert the tracks to mp3 or wav. For albums which don't have any tracks which I'd mix I don't see the point in buying them on vinyl. CD's are much easier to convert to MD, mp3 and when listening you don't need to mess about flipping the thing over every two tracks.

Of course the best lps fall into both categories, albums you want to listen to (all the way through) and mix.

eg., Aril Brikha - deepature in time

-Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
all these suggestions are making me think of a load of good stuff that I
havent pulled out for a while.
I wonder if I dont listen to techno LPs too much because I never buy them
on CD. Probably.

just out of interest rob, do you own all those warp things on cd or vinyl?

ta!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring