well, smells like a serious event so at least i'll try to get my ass
over there. if my wife/son go on vacation alone this year i also have
a pretty good argument to blow some money up as well :)))

money, hm... reminds me of some shameless self promotion:

buy my new 12" :)
http://www1.web-records.com/?SUB=pProduct&TPL=product&ProductID=3618996

ronny