its nice, but definitely does less than his other rmxs out
recently (meg, genesis). its very dark though, which is nice

Tom you're right it's pretty laid back and not too nutty. What is meg? But you know, actually i listened to that Genesis remix (Back in the Middle) and just feel it didn't feel it, I had to put it back in the bin. Just felt kinda samey. Then again you know how it goes dropping a needle on something in a loud store, it's sometimes hard to get a real feel. But man if you have to really TRY to like a record forget it, there is too much other good stuff out there...

And I actually got the original DJ Kent (Bearfunk #2) too cause this
remix caught my curiosity.  The original is a bit more full, brighter
sounds but still great and dense percussion.

yeah i picked this up as well, i really dig the original. its very
driving without being corny sounding.

yea i might have to give the edge to the original too! but i'd probably say that about most things that get remixed nowdays :)

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com