----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Theo Parrish remix of DJ Kent

> From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >But I like them in descending order. The Meg remix is something I
> would feel
> >wrong living without. I would miss the DJ Genesis badly, and the
> DJ Kent is
> >a whole lot of fun to play with. I will have to check out the
> original!
>
> that pretty much sums it up. i havent picked up that charles
> webster rmxes yet, hows the theo on that one?

I like it but not as much as these other three we've been talking about. Of
them, this would definitely be the darkest, rawest and clangiest in a nearly
industrial-meets Theo Parrish sense. I have to say though, those remixes
don't get a lot of play here. I like the Jimpster remix the best, and these
Theo Parrish and Pepe Braddock remixes are nice too, but none are really
essential.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk