From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>But I like them in descending order. The Meg remix is something I
would feel
>wrong living without. I would miss the DJ Genesis badly, and the
DJ Kent is
>a whole lot of fun to play with. I will have to check out the
original!

that pretty much sums it up. i havent picked up that charles
webster rmxes yet, hows the theo on that one?

>So who has release dates or advance tease-me reviews of his new
album, the
>Rotator Assembly album or the 12" on Harmony Park (I think)???
How much is
>Theo set to take over the world in '04?

ive had the harmonie park on white label for 2 months. its
brilliant. "twin cities" is the hotness, its going to be a future
classic. "dance sing" is nice as well with some really sloppy
bongo edits and vocal sample loops, itll kill things as well. i
cant wait to order that rotating assembly album next week. ive
been so looking forward to that.

tom

andythepooh.com