The closest I could find from Wikipedia.org--

Kling Klang is Kraftwerk's studio in Dusseldorf, Germany. It is named after
an early Kraftwerk song of the same name from Kraftwerk 2. The studio, or at
least an office is located in Mintropstra?e 16, in the middle of Dusseldorf
red light district. Outsiders are not welcome.

> Should we start a letter-writing campaign to Kraftwerk though, to get
them to reconsider and try to work it out and make it possible?  :)
Everybody mail them a postcard from where you're from..  email never
has the same effect.   What's a street address to reach them?

--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com