From: Peteri, Jochem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 08/04/2004 15:04
To: john harvey
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) new Mills

        once again, white is not a colour...white is no colour, black is all.
thats the point i think of blue room vs white room

        well, your statement seemed to be backing the argument that the colour
white
        was used for a special reason - but i was saying that based on your
argument
        this couldn't be true, as you seem to now agree; the uniformity of
white is
        no different from the uniformity of any other colour.

        The information contained in this e-mail communication is solely
intended for the person/legal person to whom it  has been sent, and as it may
contain information of a personal or confidential nature, it may not be made
public by virtue of law, regulations or agreement. If someone other than the
intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
inform the sender of this e-mail message of this immediately, and to destroy
the original e-mail communication. Neither Randstad Holding nv nor its
subsidiaries accept any liability for incorrect and incomplete transmission or
delayed receipt of this e-mail.