No no Sean - we're talking about what color we're going to paint the
kitchen.

MEK

                      sean deason

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Blackman, Ryan
(UKEKT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                      .com>                     "'Robert Taylor'" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                                <313@hyperreal.org>

                      04/08/04 09:14 AM        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) new Mills

wow! look at that! I rejoin the 313 list yesterday after taking months off
and I find it exactly just as I'd left it. Same topic and everthing! gosh,
thanks guys!! you didnt have to hold the conversation in an unending loop
for little old me! It's almost as if time has stood still.

:^)

sean deason