From: "Dan Bean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: Re: RE: (313)Kenny Larkin was: radio playlist - 25/4/04

> Interesting point, I think the reason that many Moritz tracks lie outisde
what I'd call pop is that though they have incredibly beatiful intricate
structures and melodic resolution, the changes often occur very slowly over
time or are not prominent in the mix, whereas poppiness is about the quick,
upfront sometimes crude hit, the moment when people start shouting and
throwing their hands in the air. When I'm dancing to BC in a club (sadly a
rare occurrence) I slowly drift off into another place - it's a gradual
process.