Sure, I just believe he takes the easy way out...IMHO

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 April 2004 10:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Laurent Garnier

but few do... and even fewer do it so smoothly (making you feel like it's
the only track that would have made sense there).  he's got the whole
"journey" thing that djs like to talk about down... taking you places
within a single set that other djs need several sets to do.  i've listened
to a number of his live sets off slsk and other sources, and the only
thing that's the same about them is that they're amazing, and knowing that
i'd be front and center shaking my booty if i were there.  i, for one,
cannot wait to see him on friday.  been counting the days for weeks now.

Thank you Doris...this is my point....I am very happy about seeing this dude
on Saturday regardless if "He has played this set before".

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines