no- i want to know. maybe its just because i'm bored at work, but a little
debate would be good.
not looking for a fight, but i'm genuinly curious to know why you've
choosen to stray so far form the pack on this particular DJ.

Unless the whole point is just to stray from the pack. its a known disease
amongst these techno circles