Seriously though, someone made a comparison between Laurent Garnier and Carl
Cox. Well Ive not heard Laurent play many times,but Ive heard Carl play
plenty back when he used to live down here in Brighton and I never ever
rated him. Sure he was a pretty good mixer and could work 6 decks and stuff,
but I always found his track selection to be pretty uninspired. Like Laurent
Garnier he prided himself on being able to jump between all manner of
different genres, but that in itself does not a great DJ make when the
choice of tunes within those genres are pretty obvious or plain average.

I said this:
I think Carl Cox has a style a lot like Garnier and is an excellent mixer! But I don't think he has the same range.

So Stewart....I totally agree with you. Carl Craig sets (even though his quick mixing is great to witness) have never done it for me the way Laurent sets have.

peace and respect
Kim

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines