Yussel wrote-

>Also- his diversity is unmatched. At the 2001 Planet E DEMF afterparty,
>his set was trimmed down to less than two hours, yet it felt like he had
>been playing for 8, he had covered so much ground, so seemlessly.

Are you serious? That set was less than two hours? No way! That had to have
been longer.
If that really was a two hour set it was the most brilliant accomplishment
by a DJ I've ever witnessed!
Now there's DJs who talk about taking you on a journey and then there's
that set...

holy sh*t Yussel - I was there and dancing all f*cking night. I never
checked the time the whole night (why should I?)
but it HAD to have been longer that two hours.

If what you said it true....
you know that famous video of the house being blown away by an atomic
explosion?

that's my brain right now

gawd damn man - I had huge respect for Garnier but wow - I'm

uh

speechless

wait till I tell my wife
that set is her litmus test for all others

picking my jaw up off the floor right now
MEK