i dunno about that, but i've definately flirted with a couple of them
hottie canadian border guards.

i told one that i was going to the Minus offices, and she said she loved
Richie Hawtin and i should look for her at the party that weekend.i think
i even gave her some Motor fliers.

i swear- they must get college credit for
working there.