whats up with everyone loving that angola remix so much?

I dig it too, but the pepe bradock get down dub version is sooooooooooo much
better IMO, although not for DJing I guess.

that much better? i like them both but the cc mix is techno. the pepe is less different from the original somehow, more smooth downtempo kinda thing.

I'd like to hear the ultramarine remixes, as I've been a UM fan since like
94 and swas disappointed when they stopped putting out tracks.

the ultrarmarine mixes are great! the other realsoon releases are great too. um has been putting out new tracks under new names ;)

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx