AFAIK they're behind the Real Soon label and all the productions so far released on it. Real Soon reissued the C2 mixes of Hooter, and the two other releases are well worth checking out - in fact the Iken 10" is one of my absolute favourite records of the last 12 months by a long way...

http://www.discogs.com/label/Real_Soon
http://www.realsoon.net/

Cheers,

Tom