From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Zap Mama : Bandy Bandy
>
>Do you know where Piccadilly got their info that it's Erykah Badu
on this
>record from?  It doesn't sound like her.

i didnt think so either, and ive actually been listening to
baduizm and worldwide underground for the past couple days like
nonstop.

>I think you said in your post that you'd listened to a snatch of
this and
>picked it up as it sounded different.  My impression on listening
to it in
>the shop was that it was not one of C2s strongest moments - in
fact I really
>disliked it!

yeah i didnt feel it at all either. i liked the breakdown with the
piano but otherwise it sounded like a generic wanna be
dancehall/r+b pop crossover, in the worst possible way.

in other not so suprising news i bought the rerelease of parallel
dimensions for the 4 cuts i didnt already have. id have preferred
if they each had a side of vinyl dedicated to them, but oh well.
the pressing wasnt too quiet.

tom

andythepooh.com