While on the topic of Jockey Slut I met someone at the
Rob Gretton memorial gig in Manchester last weekend
who used to write for them a good few years ago, cant
be sure but I think his name was John Masters (perhaps
TMF will correct me ;-) anyway, shock horror we got
talking abour music and when we got round to Detroit
Techno he said I should check out a label called D and
that apparently the latest releases are D7 & D8. I
have never heard of them and cant find anything about
them on discogs - anyone shed any light?

Cheers
BT