Thanks Sakke - he did describe it as hard but said it
still had the funk so I asked if it fell into the Alan
Oldham, Fannon Flowers, Rob Hood type area and he said
yes - was he a bit off with that?

Cheers
BT

 --- Sakari Karipuro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > David Beattie wrote on Mon, 31 May 2004 about