>Anyway I'm not gonna go on and on even though I could. Met lots of cool
>people, a few from the 313 list, yeah, and the music was great and all
that,
>blah blah I'll leave it for another post. :)

come on, come on! the suspense is killing me...!
how was last night? how was the UR party?
what about the ultradyne/ectomorph one, or the recloose/john arlnold/ayro
or the c.young/shake/d.bell or... bah, I could go on forever.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring