From: Jernej Marusic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 June 2004 01:31
To: 'Ben Britz'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) my personal experience at movement

There's a streaming video recording from Sunday of Main stage (including the
amazing Fracois K set), available on the Movement page. Direct link is:
http://www.sanghainteractive.com/movement/movement_stream.html

Looks like Francois mostly played of laptop (Traktor or Ableton?).

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex