From: "Rev. Jeffrey Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Jun 11, 2004 2:05 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) ortofon cart question

this may be better directed to 313tk, but i figured some of you guys might
know...

i'm in the market for a new set of needles/carts and was looking at the
ortofons.  however, their website sucks and i'm not able to find any good
reviews or product comparisons.

pro, nightclub e, nightclub s, broadcast.... anyone have experience with
more than one kind of these and can recommend one over another?

Thanks,
-j

 Rev. Jeffrey Paul    -datavibe-     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   aim:x736e65616b   pgp:0x15FA257E   phone:8777483467
    70E0 B896 D5F3 8BF4 4BEE 2CCF EF2F BA28 15FA 257E