I've been using my ortofons for over 5 years now, and before that, i was
using stanton headshells/styli.  I would reccomend avoiding the stantons,
as I have to use them sometimes in various clubs or things, and they
always seem to have the same issue with one channel or the other not
contacting correctly inside the tonearm (resulting in the need to take the
headshell off and lick the thing for a better connection).  I have never
had this issue with my ortofons, and my ortofons last probably 4x longer
(per headshell and per stylus).

As for the original question, I've always bought the Pro S, which at one
time was the same cost as the DJ S or nightclub S.  I beleive that the "S"
designation has to do with teh shape of the stylus (meaning spherical) as
oopposed to elliptical.  The different shape of the styli affect
backcueing and playing differently.  Spherical styli are "more suited for
backcuing or scratching" (in ortofons opinion), and the elliptical styli
give a better response for straight playing (think traditional house
mixing).

The "concord" designation deals with the shape of the headshell itself,
and is the sleek, long headshell with the little annoying lightweight arm
that breaks off really easily.  If i could find a cheap set of OM style
headshells, I'd rather use those, simply because they don't have that
little arm that always breaks off.  All stylii and headshells from
ortofon appear to be interchangable, but depending on the model, they only
have the attributes of the original set.  In other words, if you get a
stylus with better frequency response, but the headshell can't recognize
that frequency response, you are reduced to the lowest common denominator.

For me, I've had the best luck (or best price/part) with the Concord Pro
(and Pro S).  I use the Pro body, and buy Pro S styli.  I've been using
them for about the last 5 years, and have only had issues with the little
arm breaking.  All of the other name headshells and styli that i've used
have not sounded as "fresh" and vibrant, and have always had little
mechanical deficiancies (like the problem i explained with the stanton
headshells).  I've found that, at least in this market, you really do get
what you pay for, and i get much more mileage and better sound out of
paying a little bit more on the front end.

Dense.