he he, exactly my case... took a while before accepted that headphones actually
helped me concentrate.
Gwendal

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 4:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) you listen to techno?

I stick to headphones at work, unless I'm staying late or hardly anyone's
around. I sit in an open area and the music helps shut off the rest of the
world so I can focus on computer schtuff. a couple times people ask what I'm
listening to, but if I tell them or share a listen, I usually get the "oh, OK"
followed by an odd look that says "you're strange." This morning's selection is
something by the Orb, 'cos I gotta chill.

lisa