I know nothing about this product, but we had John Tejada DJ here in Atlanta
last week and he was using it. This was the first I had heard of it, it
looked pretty cool. Since I have never used FS either I can't really say if
it was better/worse/different, but what I can say is that Tejada is a killer
DJ and knew how to use the product quite well.

Here is a link to a few photos of him in action, you can't really see the
interface in the photos, but his powerbook is over to the right of the
turntables, click either forward or backward for a few other photos as well:
http://www.latenightessentials.com/gallery/viewer.phtml?gal=tejada&count=23

As I was watching him in action I was wondering if it's a tough transition
to go from using a bag of 100+ records at a gig to having an infinite amount
of music to choose from that must be searched on one's laptop harddrive. I
don't typically know song names, but know I want to play that Perlon song,
so I flip to the Perlon sleeve when DJing. Anyone have experience with this?
How are the search features set up? Search by artist, title, label, genre,
etc??

Adam
www.tranzfuse.com
www.latenightessentials.com