On Jun 29, 2004, at 4:56 PM, Matt MacQueen wrote:

On 28 Jun 2004, at 10:39, Dennis DeSantis wrote:
I've posted a new mix online. This is an hour long, comprised only of releases from the Thinner netlabel.

Streaming: http://www.dennisdesantis.com/DennisDeSantisThinnerMix.m3u
Download: http://esm.rochester.edu/desantis/DennisDeSantisThinnerMix.mp3
Setlist: http://www.dennisdesantis.com/popup-thinnermix.html

This mix is deep... lush, full tracks with that kick that certain dub/depth I crave when listening to an all 4/4 techno mix.. Heard some Thinner joints one night up at the radio station and have wondered about it ever since.. thanks for putting this up at the nice bit rate too, suitable for CD burn & nite drives thru babylon.

Agreed. I've auditioned quite a few of these netlabels, and aside from an occasional quirky ambient track, they're pretty much hit or miss. Thinner is an exception. I'm partial to Paul Keeley, Benfay, and Dennis' "kicked up" remix work.
--
Ian