On 28 Jun 2004, at 10:39, Dennis DeSantis wrote:
I've posted a new mix online. This is an hour long, comprised only of releases from the Thinner netlabel.

Streaming: http://www.dennisdesantis.com/DennisDeSantisThinnerMix.m3u
Download: http://esm.rochester.edu/desantis/DennisDeSantisThinnerMix.mp3
Setlist: http://www.dennisdesantis.com/popup-thinnermix.html

Hope you like it.  As always, feedback/criticism is welcome.

This mix is deep... lush, full tracks with that kick that certain dub/depth I crave when listening to an all 4/4 techno mix.. Heard some Thinner joints one night up at the radio station and have wondered about it ever since.. thanks for putting this up at the nice bit rate too, suitable for CD burn & nite drives thru babylon.

Best,
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com