ok  what are people listening to at the moment?

the tracks keeping me from going mad at work this work are:

$tinkworx - Aedena - Delsin

Not a weak track on this EP. Fave of the whole thing is probs the title track. Great electronic/italo style track in two flavours, original and slightly tweked/roughed up M>O>S remix. The flip has Menowar and Mnemosyne mining that characteristic warm $tinkworx vibe and the final track No Love is a cut up style thing. Buy this 12 on sight!

Candi Staton - Bradock Mixes - Honest Jon's

Evidence is the track that stands out (well it's probs two but they flow together). Nice slightly stomping electronic track which i guess you could call house (is it just me or are words like house/techno/electro/italo losing their meaning these days?) with a loop of Candi's vocal ('Get up in the mornin time'). This thing will sound devastating on a PA.

Lionel Hampton - Vibramatic (Joakim mix) - Crippled Dick Hot Wax

Worth listing for the name of the label alone :) the mighty Joakim at the controls, making the track organic (beats) and electronic (the way it's editted and sounds) at the same time. The flip is the 84 original which is also great, funky with boogieness (a word?) in the way the electronic bass is played, a brill 12. Great pressing too.

Detroit Grand Pubahs - Onion - Joakim Mix - PokerFlat

More in an electro vein than the usual Joakim stuff with that ace (well if u like the style) Pubahs crazy vocal over the top. I like the waaay you shaaake iiiiit.

robin...