I have to admit, I've gone a little bit rustic in the last few weeks
and have been sucked back into the world of "Every Man And Woman Is A
Star" by Ultramarine, sleazing it up with "I Want You" by Marvin Gaye
and gazing at my shoes to the sounds of "Loveless" by My Bloody
Valentine... I even did an *ambient* mix last week, weirdly enough,
with Ralph Hildenbeutel, Global Communication, Koh Tao and Space
featuring quite prominently.

On the 313 tip, though, I've been going back to some old gems such
as "French" by Ludovic Navarre (can't really get enough of that at
the moment), "Un Deux Trois" and Drexciya's "Journey Home" EP... I
really need to get hold of some new records, I think!

Brendan