On Jun 29, 2004, at 5:53 AM, Brendan Nelson wrote:
 I even did an *ambient* mix last week, weirdly enough,
with Ralph Hildenbeutel, Global Communication, Koh Tao and Space
featuring quite prominently.

sounds dope actually , would this be avail. for download? Non-Stop-Pillow-DJz PRESENTZ:... haha

On the 313 tip, though, I've been going back to some old gems such
as "French" by Ludovic Navarre (can't really get enough of that at
the moment)

I hear that. I'm bummed I slept on a lot of that good FNAC / F-Comm back in the early 90s.. lots of average records as the catalog progressed, but some truly brilliant ones mixed in there too. I'm surprised with all the reissues of that era not to see some of these come back out again, like some of the Deepside like Heart of Space, etc. Or the Soofle record that had 'how do you plead' on it (genius), but there were a few other cuts too on that i've never even heard.

They should re-issue those Deepside remixes of Art of Stalking!

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com