On Jun 30, 2004, at 4:49 AM, De Block, Mario wrote:
could someone confirm whether that great DS release 'Volume I' on F Com
shortly after their divorce with Fnac (which included 'Jack On The Groove'
and some other acidic/ambiented tracks) had indeed Deepside aka Ludovic
Navarre hiding behind it? i think that release delivered a physically
exhausting moment in that early nineties house music ;)
Mario

I believe you are correct that DS was at least Ludovic Navarre.. but not sure if he was solo had a collaborator on those?

Now i got a craving to hear Alabama Blues...

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com