Yes Robin, you're right about DC losing a large portion of his tunes in a
fire.
Think this happened about 5 years ago. Apparently he didn't lose all of them
& many of the records he owned which used to belong to Ron Hardy were
safe. I pray something like this never happens to me. I got half of my
collection
stolen once and that was bad enough :(

Subject: Re: (313) record insurance (OT)