what's the most i would pay for one record?

i usually don't pay [much] more than say $20 for one record, even if it's rare/sought-after [note: rare and sought-after are not the same : retroactive records can't possibly be that rare considdering the number of times they pop up on ebay, or even at your local recordfair -> dang-1 EUR 20 :^) ]

i hardly ever pay more than the price of two or three 12"s: $30 [EUR 25] (including shipping that is) for a sought-after record, as the chance of it one day turning up in a 2nd hand bin for $5 is realistic.

rare titles however is where i turn to ebay/gemm. this is where i'm less strickt with setting one general limit. funny thing however is that once that rare title pops up, i'm usually the only one following the auction, or competing with one or two other bidders. won rare items on ebay for around EUR 6, but have also just won blakk society on alleviated for $ 30, add another $10 for shipping, and it's probably one of my most expensive records, along with my japanese copy of herbie hancock's album dedication.

jurren

MSN Search, for accurate results! http://search.msn.nl