I dont think Mislav was asking to download it Martin
(I could be worng). He is correct in that it was
floating about on P2P a while ago (Check the LD
archives ;-)) then either JT or Minto came onto the
thread and asked if the sharing could be stopped and
it was. (No I dont have it before anyone asks)

I think it was just a simple request about release
date info which is not an unusual post at all.

Cheers
BT