From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 6:43 PM
To: mislav bobic
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) convextion

How do people feel about request like this? I'm certainly not against
mix mp3's but requests for LP's is a bit rich and considering the state
we are in do you feel that it's fair to deny small label  and artist
the money they need to continue?

I believe the days where people downloaded and then went and bought the
product have long gone, now people just consume now.

What are your feelings on this?

Martin