Here's a great quote from McCready:

"The Chicago House Party Tour which stopped at the club in March 1987 with
Frankie Knuckles, Marshall and the rest of them getting their first taste
of gullible limeys paying through the nose for their instinctive magic,
showed that house, now a big part of nights like Nude and Wide, was here to
stay. At least for a while. But Acid sounded like coded radio sig- nals, a
kind of dance instruction from another planet. At least until some wayward
holidaymakers brought us all a present back."

I have a poster for this night!

(Not that I went of course, was still sucking me thumb)

So, yeah, anyway, this helps explain the years a little (obviously the
chicago thing was ingrained in the Hac by this time), when was the whole
Shoom/M25 thing?

88? 89? I think Blackburn was '89? maybe '88? Rav?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring