Yeah I only found it on vinyl in the summer so I was bemused at the quite
whack 'mega mix' style wrap-up on the final side! Spin-back city!

Plus the pressing is pretty weak in volume. There is (I think?) though, a
longer version of 'Share This House' and some tracks make more sense it
seems to me via vinyl. All in all, it was a good introduction at the time,
and some of the Derrick May-produced tracks are still of interest - e.g. 'Un
Deux Trois.' Plus of course there's 'Spark': Beautiful and not available
anywhere else.