Definitely not, or at least not as far as I'm concerned anyway.
I'm happy to draw a line, however, between people who see techno
as a global movement and people who insist on dividing it up
along nationalistic lines. I wouldn't want to work with anyone
who confused the love of electronic music with misguided notions
of nationalism and protectionism, because if that sort of
viewpoint became prevalent the nature of the techno scene would
change beyond recognition.

Brendan