It's extremely unfair, as it means that the flow of money tends
to be from the Europe to the US. More Europeans are buying
American records and paying to see American DJs than Americans
are buying European records or seeing European DJs, if that
makes sense. Obviously that doesn't trouble me - only a knuckle-
dragging, mouth-breathing throwback would rail against Europe
"insourcing" techno artists from the US and try to adopt a
policy whereby European clubs should only book European DJs.
It's the ideal way to nurture an insular and inbred scene.

Another funny thought - what if a DJ on the E.A.R. roster played
or charted a record by a European artist? Would they get dropped?

Brendan