Its not all bad, there was a couple high points in it. Tiesto played a couple good tracksI thought: Literon/Speedy J - Collabs 200: Snacker, Carnival by Cave and the bit where there was a live male and female didgeridoo players over a nice drum track (De Jonge & Beijerinck - Didjerrydoo).

But I agree with ya and hoped that Sean got some moolah for it.

-m.

On Saturday, October 2, 2004, at 05:54  PM, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

From: marina pure sonik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey Sean,

Funny you mention this because I got this dvd of a Tiesto concert
and
it does have that 'Traffic' track you spoke about and it does
give you
credit.  I've been wanting to ask you about it but didn't for
fear of
flamebait!  LOL  = )

Its called Tiesto in Concert: May 10th 2003 at the Gelredome
Arnhem.
Check it out.

im not even going to ask why you have that in the first place.

but anyway, f*ck credit, they need to show him the money.

tom

p.s. "I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!"

andythepooh.com