on thsi whole tiesto tip...

i happen to be reviewing his new cd right now, and to my considerable
suprise, track 2 definately sounds like somethign i can picture a lot of
313 DJs playing, sans the little breakdown in the middle.

sean's track is coming up next. should be intersting.

but if this is what people are dancing too these days, i'd say it's a damn
site better than the trance of a few years back.