Yea you are right josh he has droped a good chunk of his european
roster...all but the Advent and Steve Rachmad...but he is no longer
working on spending time w/ artist relationship like

Rino Cerrone
Mark Antonio
Oxia
Hardfloor

and a few others but you see there is NO sour grapes anywhere. Mani still
is friends with these people...he has based on the actions of a few
people, had enough.....the level of rudeness is just through the roof, and
maybe there are just a few things you DON'T know ok....

so with that being said it seems like a few others on this list can
understand what was said....and yea i understand that some of you don't
agree with how he said it but i guess thats how it is....and it is all
better for our scene here in the U.S. ......

all thats being done is more focus on American Artists less on ungrateful
artists who happen to be from Europe

michael